You will work closely with our customers and prospects in the field to make them successful using our ZipChip family of products for CE-ESI MS biopharma applications.
· Work closely with the sales team in providing technical expertise and guidance for prospective customers.
· Ability to balance scientific curiosity with realistic, obtainable results and guidance.
· Work hand-in-hand with customers evaluating their samples and conducting a variety of biotherapeutic, peptide, and small molecule experiments.
· Establish strong relationships with customers through sound scientific expertise
· Proactive approach to driving customer success and support with urgency
· Present ZipChip technical contributions at scientific meetings, seminars, or customer facing events.
· Communicate with other groups such as product management, marketing, & customer service
· Work closely with the service team in providing unparalleled customer service and support
· Contribute to overall 908 Devices team and initiatives outside of the day-to-day activities
Qualifications and Experience
· Strong technical knowledge of Life Sciences analytical characterization, including LC, CE, and MS application areas, especially in the field of biotherapeutics characterization.
· Minimum 2-3 years hands-on experience with routine analytical characterization in CE, LC and/or MS application areas
· Proficiency in MS data processing software tools (e.g. XCalibur, Analyst, Biopharma Finder, and other MS vendor-specific acquisition and data analysis software) preferred
· Excellent communication skills, confident, and a ‘never let a ball drop’ mentality
· The position is to be field based on the East Coast, USA
· 908 Devices is headquartered in Boston, MA
· The new hire will report to the Sr Manager Global Field Applications
To apply for this job please visit 908devices.com.