Website Agilent Technologies
We transform labs that transform the world! Join us!
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek —- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at http://www.agilent.com.
We are looking for a product marketing professional to join the fast-paced Agilent Mass Spectrometry (MS) Marketing team!
This is your opportunity to become part of the team that’s bringing differentiated MS products and workflow solutions to the pharma and applied markets to help our customers increase their efficiency and streamline their analytical workflows. As a member of this hard-working team, you will be supporting the overall strategic direction of the LC/SQ / TOF hardware products and execution of the go-to market strategies. You will work closely with customers and our worldwide R&D, marketing, sales, and business unit management teams to define product strategy, identify product value propositions, and manage the product lifecycle.
To accomplish this, you will have the responsibility to:
- Work with worldwide customers, industry influencers, and experts across Agilent’s businesses to gain knowledge of customer workflow, worldwide market trends, and MS technologies.
- Develop detailed product definitions and requirements for R&D product development based on analysis/understanding customer needs through Voice of Customer (VOC) feedback, and market trends.
- Conduct market and competitive analysis to strategically evaluate new market opportunities and partner with internal teams to identify products that can improve customer workflows.
- Partner with a cross-functional team to align on product development across R&D, marketing, finance, manufacturing, customer support, and sales.
- Build marketing campaigns and compelling collateral to highlight value proposition and differentiation for the product.
- Bachelors, Masters, or equivalent University Degree
- 8+ years demonstrated ability with Product Management/Marketing/Sales of mass spectrometry instruments
- Pharma industry experience is desired
- Technical knowledge of LC/MS instrumentation
- Knowledge of customer workflows and applications within pharma market
- Outstanding communication skills to connect with a global team.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to prioritize business goals and alignment to timelines.
- Past success working collaboratively with sales and marketing professionals across the organization to develop effective market strategies and programs that meet revenue forecasts and growth targets.
- Ability to travel worldwide; more than 25% travel required, including international travel (once travel resumes)
This position is located in Santa Clara, CA
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.
Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity in the workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the application or interview process or have questions about workplace accessibility, please contact +1-262-754-5030 email email@example.com opens an email client applicationopens an email client application. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please see all of our notices for EEO below.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.adp.com.