The Mass Spectrometry (MS) Territory Sales Executive is responsible for the sale of SCIEX instruments within designated pharma/biopharma and academia accounts, driving revenue and order growth in an assigned territory by following up on existing customers, new customer acquisitions, cross-selling to existing customers, competitive conversions and working with distribution channels where possible for increased sales. Come join our winning team!
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding assigned Biopharmaceutical & Life Science sales targets and accurately forecasting monthly and quarterly sales.
- Has an understanding and experience in Biopharmaceutical & Life Science accounts and related analytical workflows (LC/MS/MS, chromatography, biotherapeutic characterization).
- Has an understanding of how to use sales tools and CRM in order to manage funnel and achieve business results.
- Has a general understanding of our product portfolio and the ability to explain technical product or service information.
- Has the ability to communicate our value proposition to customers, based on a given customer’ needs and interests.
- Has basic knowledge of sales principles and methods of showing, promoting, and selling products or services.
- Can successfully work in a team selling environment to navigate complex sales situations across multiple functions (Applications Support, Field Service, Product Demonstration, Product Management, Market Development Managers).
- Ability to serve as liaison between key strategic global accounts within territory and SCIEX business unit providing feedback on market trends within Biopharmaceutical & Life Science segments.
Education and Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S./B.A.) or higher in Life Sciences
Professional and / or educational experience that provides knowledge and exposure to fundamental theories, principles and concepts of LC/MS/MS Chromatography
- No less than 3+ years of experience in direct scientific capital or medical equipment sales
- Individuals with inside sales, field sales, laboratory or other environment will be considered if highly qualified in field of MS
- Ability to travel up to 50% with valid driver’s license and work remotely from home office.
- Chosen candidate must live near and service Northeast MA.
To apply for this job please visit danaher.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.