Steno Diabetes Center Copenhagen
You will work within the Systems Medicine Research Group:
- You are expected to work in personalized medicine and contribute to dissemination of results
- You will work with a quality mindset for creating reproducible research for the benefit of the patient
- You will be able to supervise and manage projects
- You will take responsibility in maintaining and developing pipelines for high-throughput mass spectrometry
You are expected to have:
- Hands-on experience in mass spectrometry lipidomics
- Experience in managing collaborative clinical research projects
- Experience in population multivariate statistical analyses
- Have a proven record of publication in the field of lipidomics or systems medicine.
- A PhD in metabolomics, biochemistry, chemistry, computational biology
- An interest in metabolic disease and neurodegeneration
To apply for this job please visit candidate.hr-manager.net.