The fact remains that most senior leadership positions (CEOs, deans, directors) are held by men. What does it take for women to embark on these kind of positions, and to ensure their continued success?
The FeMS “Out of the Shadows” is our premiere Leadership Development program for women in mid- to senior-level positions who wish to advance their career. This program aims to provide opportunities for personal and professional development, with the overarching strategy to increase the number of women in senior leadership positions. We are teaming up with well-known companies globally, to organize events for a select number of candidates.
Do you wish to step out of the shadows and explore what else is in your realm of possibilities and opportunities?
If yes, then you are invited to apply for one of our “Out of the Shadows” events!
Event at San Jose on March 31
We are extremely pleased to have partnered with Thermo Fisher Scientific, for a one-day in-person event at San Jose, on Friday, 31 March 2023. This is convenient for those who will also be attending MSACL 2023. You can still apply to attend this “Out of Shadows” event if you are not attending MSACL 2023.
This training event has limited space availability. Application has been extended to January 30, 2023. Successful applicants will be notified by February 2, 2023, and will be required to register for the event. Only those who are strongly committed to attending should apply.
- Date: March 31, 2023, from 9am – 6pm
- Location: 355 River Oaks Parkway, San Jose, CA 95134
- Hotel: Info will follow, please plan ~$230-$260/night (out of your own budget)
- Event in partnership with: Thermo Fisher Scientific, Life Science Mass Spectrometry Business Unit
- Leadership Learning Themes:
- Going from The Academic to the Corporate World
- Building Your Personal Brand and Networking
- Asking for What You Want
- Activities include:
- 2.5h Leadership training course
- Networking: Meet & Greet with industry leaders from various functions
- Panel discussion on career growth
Application for the March 31 event is closed. Please check back for future leadership development events!