Welcome to Round 4 of the FeMS Mentorship Pods! New registrations are now closed.
New pods start by mid of September. New Round registration will open in the second semester of 2024.
The goal of the FeMS Mentorship Pod is to develop close bonds with a small group of people from diverse backgrounds at various career stages.
- Mentors and mentees must commit to consistent participation throughout the mentoring process for the benefit of all!
- Each pod will consist of up to 4 mentors and up to 10 mentees.
- Pods will have regularly scheduled meetings spanning a minimum of 6 months.
Note: You may self identify as either a Mentor or Mentee.
To clarify the expectations of Mentors, they should support and share with the Mentees their experiences in STEM, and can be in any stage of their career.
- Meetings can vary in content from traditional mentoring topics to fun activities, for example, game night, book club, guest speakers, etc.
- The goal is to develop close bonds with a group of people from diverse backgrounds at various career stages.
- A Pod Coordinator will attend a special training session, serve as pod champion ensuring meetings are well planned, and serve as a primary point of contact for the assigned pod.
** Everyone is welcome and encouraged to participate (not just females or dolphins ;)**
** This is a global initiative, with organizers based in North America, Europe and Asia.**
Deadline for submission is September 1, 2023.
Assignment to pods on September 15, 2023.