Thank you for your interest but registration for Round 3 is now CLOSED. Please check back in 2023 for Round 4.
The goal of the FeMS Mentorship Pod is to develop close bonds with a small group of people from diverse backgrounds at various career stages.
- Mentors and mentees must commit to consistent participation throughout the mentoring process for the benefit of all!
- Each pod will consist of up to 4 mentors and up to 10 mentees.
- Pods will have regularly scheduled meetings spanning a minimum of 6 months.
Note: You may self identify as either a Mentor or Mentee.
To clarify the expectations of Mentors, they should support and share with the Mentees their experiences in STEM, and can be in any stage of their career.
- Meetings can vary in content from traditional mentoring topics to fun activities, for example, game night, book club, guest speakers, etc.
- The goal is to develop close bonds with a group of people from diverse backgrounds at various career stages.
- A Pod Coordinator will attend a special training session, serve as pod champion ensuring meetings are well planned, and serve as a primary point of contact for the assigned pod.
** Everyone is welcome and encouraged to participate (not just females or dolphins ;)**
** This is a global initiative, with organizers based in North America, Europe and Asia.**
Deadline for submission is September 9, 2022.
Assignment to pods on September 23, 2022.